Is saving money your New Year’s resolution? A lot of people reevaluate their budgets at the beginning of the year, but don’t want to give up having fun either. We’ve got an idea for the best of both worlds: a list of where kids eat free in town! Make special plans once a week (or month depending on your budget) and eat out at one of these places with the family on a Kids Eat Free day! Keep in mind that these deals require the purchase of an adult meal. Please call ahead to confirm as they are at liberty to change.
· On Saturdays and Sundays, kids eat free at Steak ‘n Shake when you spend $9 on an adult meal. Dine-in only, drink not included.
· On Sundays, kids eat free at Firehouse Subs and Mama Fu’s Asian House.
· On Sunday and Monday evenings from 5 p.m. – close, kids eat free at Jim’s Restaurants (all 3 Austin locations) and at Modern Market.
· On Monday and Tuesday, kids eat free at Romano’s Macaroni Grill.
· On Tuesdays, kids can eat free from 5-8 p.m. at Kerbey Lane in Round Rock, Silver Grill Cafe, and Central Market North. All three places have playgrounds on the patios if it’s warm enough to play outside when you go!
· On Wednesday from 5-9 p.m., kids eat free at Central Market Westgate.
· On Thursday and Sunday, kids eat free at Molca’s Mexican Restaurant .