Valentine’s Day is nearly here and we have some great ideas to make this day extra special for your little ones! Your kids will feel the love when they get to make these special Valentine’s Day crafts with you!
· Do you buy boxed Valentines at the store, or are you more of a DIY Valentine type person? I usually buy for the sake of convenience and saving time, but there are such cute ideas out there. I love searching on the C.R.A.F.T. blog for inspiration. Jamie is a local Austinite and always has the cutest ideas!
· Do your kids have to bring a Valentine’s Day “mailbox” to school? Mine do. Each year we get on Pinterest to find some ideas that aren’t too involved, but are still fun and cute. Last year we made these monsters (with signs that said “Feed Me!”) and they turned out really well!
· Get the kids up a little earlier than normal and have them help you make a heart-themed breakfast!
· Not sure what to do with all those candy conversation hearts your child will inevitably bring home from school? Try a cool science experiment or play a game with them!
· If you don’t have the time or desire to make anything this year, a simple thing you can do for your kids is to simply print out some Valentine’s Day notes to slip into your kids’ lunchboxes! Only a printer and scissors required!
For more ideas, check out our Valentine’s Day Pinterest page!